- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right to refuse service.
We are a unisex salon & cater for group bookings such as hens, bridal & bucks parties.
Our therapists are trained health professionals & we do not provide adult services.
We maintain the highest privacy standards. None of your personal details will be available to any third party, as we adhere to the highest ethical standards. We will ensure your complete comfort & privacy during & after your treatment.
Please note all mobile phones must be turned off during treatment.
All our treatments & packages are available to be purchased as gift certificates for your loved ones!
- Gift certificate number must be quoted at the time of booking appointment
- Gift certificate must be presented at the time of visit, or you will be charged for the treatment
- Gift certificate CAN NOT be split up and must be used in one visit by one person.
Arrival Time: Arrive at least 10 minutes before your appointment time to allow enough time to welcome you & to complete any client form that are necessary.
Late Arrival: Arriving late may lessen your time spent with us. In order to get the full benefit of your treatment please ensure you arrive on time.
When you reschedule or cancel an appointment, we require 24 hours notice; please consider that our time is as important as yours.
While all remedial therapists at this centre are fully qualified we cannot always guarantee a Health Fund Rebate due to the different fund policies and conditions which are inconsistent – please enquire with our reception.
All Prices Include Gst.
Sundays & Public Holidays incur 20% surcharge.